Emotions, heart, mind.
Don't you think heart symbolizes a persons' wants, and the mind, a persons' needs. Emotions are all about what we are feeling. Love, greed, pity, lust, jealousy, happiness, unhappiness and etc.
You know, I'm a very logical person. Therefore most of the times whatever i say have to always have a supporting reason. I tend to expect people to be so too. At times, I turn assuming. Cause you know, sometimes whatever can be seen with the naked eye isn't only what it is.
I'm a person who is very not straightforward, and i don't have any idea why. I can't handle quarrels, arguments, unhappiness up straight and i always try to avoid such stuffs. But whatever people around me do, I normally do pay attention. So that i have a rough idea how things are going or maybe lets say what the person is like? I do know that I have to be more straightforward, I have to be braver and speak up about my feelings more. I don't wanna stay like this anymore.
I want to be hardworking, non procrastinating, more straightforward, speak up about how I am feeling often. This is what I think will better me as a person. I hope I do what i say, so good luck to me.