In 10 more hours, it will be a totally new year & 2009 will be gone.
May 2010 be a better year for everyone, bringing with it- joy, happiness and laughter. May people be strong and continue walking on, overcoming each obstacles & continue to believe in hope and the good that life has.
And for me, I hope I will become a better person who can be more patient. Be more motivated towards my studies, and continue believing in people. I hope I will try my best to hold on together whatever I have and learn to appreciate my life and what is given to me by others. And be rid of the bads esp that.
Lets welcome 2010 together, embracing hope and happiness while doing so. 2010 will be a better year in all ways. You only have to believe in it. No matter how bad or how low your life gets at some point of time in the new year, you just have to believe that you will get over it, and the better will come.
You know, don't wait for changes to happen. You yourself have to take out the first step and do something. Someone once told me, 10% of life is what you get while 90% of it is how you react. Tomorrow will always be a better day than today. Believe in that, and something good will happen ;)
Adiós
Labels: advance happy 2010